Why personal transformation is essential to achieving the global goals
Juan Pablo Barahona (JuanPa) is a transformational leader, speaker, visionary, holistic yoga teacher, healer and coach.
In this episode we talk about:
- Being real, in relationship, with friends and for the world.
- Embodying full potential and the mindset musts to guide you there
- How adversity has shaped Juan Pablo Barahonas life
- I asked JuanPa how he would change the education system
- How you can become unstoppable with delivering your gift to the world.
As the founder and director of Kawoq Conscious Living School, he has created life changing programs that are globally recognized and shared. These programs enable participants to realize their deepest potential and step into their inner wisdom and infinite power.
JUANPA HAS IMPACTED AND INSPIRED MILLIONS…
through his teachings at world renowned events and festivals, such as: Afest, Agape Revelation LA, Mindvalley University, Bhakti Fest, Hanuman Festival, Wanderlust, Envision Festival, No Mind Festival, and many more.
As a trained professional in many arts; JuanPa uses his diverse background to create a unique teaching blend of Quantum Physics, Kinesiology, Mindset, Holistic Medicine, Tantric and Toltech Philosophy, Qi Gong, Yoga, Breathwork, Meditation, Reiki Mastery, Sound Healing, other healing modalities and Shamanism, having spent 20 years working with Shaman’s all over the world.